How Effective Is Your Dealership’s CRM Tool and Internet Sales Process?
I help car dealerships like yours streamline their online sales processes and lead handling. One of the key steps to successful lead follow up and lead nurturing is employing, and utilizing, an effective CRM (or Customer Relationship Management) system.
I’ve put together a simple, one-page list of CRM-and-process-related questions that I ask dealers when evaluating their Customer Relationship Management system and Internet Sales Contact Process. Questions like:
- Does your dealership have a comprehensive solution for managing leads?
- Do you know how long it is actually taking staff to follow up on a lead?
- Are you marketing to people who have already purchased from you?
- Who is in charge of CRM Administration/ Database Cleanup?
- Do sales managers check to ensure that follow-up is being done?
My FREE Internet Sales Process and CRM Checklist download will help you identify strengths and weaknesses in your sales process and Customer Relationship Management systems.
This Internet Sales Process and CRM Checklist is completely FREE for you to download and use to evaluate your dealership’s CRM Tool and online contact process. If you would like to schedule a complimentary one-hour website review session, please feel free to call me at (201) 448-7253 or email email@example.com.